Corrupt Windows Partition Recovery
Performing Windows Data Recovery is not easy when tried manually. Hence, trusting a third party tool that recovers deleted folder and lost files is preferred. Kernel for FAT and NTFS is one such data recovery software that performs complete recovery and restores files/folders from Windows Hard Disk partitions. Windows Disk Recovery tool repairs files that have gone corrupt, damaged or are lost due to accidental or known formatting or due to any number of possible reasons. When files are damaged in such a way, user fails to access files and folders stored in that partition. In addition, recovering data from a damaged hard disk partition is not an easy task. However, trusting Kernel for FAT and NTFS tool to recover lost files and recover damaged folder is the best possible method.
Windows Disk Recovery is an advanced data recovery tool, which performs Windows data recovery in an effortless manner. It is integrated with interactive and user-friendly graphical interface almost anyone can easily perform Windows data recovery rapidly and accurately. Owning to its simple usage, even new computer users can recover lost files and folder with utmost ease and precision. The software absolutely recovers files and folders from hard disk partition where "File Allocation Table," "Boot Sector," "Root Folders," "Partition Table," "Master File Table," etc. are missing. Other than performing data recovery on your computer, Windows Disk Recovery tool takes care of data lost from storage media like PEN drive, ZIP drive, etc.
Kernel for FAT and NTFS Software Comprises of Following Prominent Features
- Recovers data lost due to accidental deletion of files and folders.
- Recovers data lost due to unintentional formatting of hard disk partition.
- Recovers file and folder from deleted, damaged, or inaccessible hard disk partitions.
- Proficiently recovers file and folder lost due to MFT corruption.
- Recovers data lost due to MBR deletion.
- Displays recovered data in hierarchical manner.
- Supports IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, PEN etc. drives
- Supports FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, and NTFS5 file systems
- Performs complete data recovery from the drives that appear as Logical Drives in your computer.
- Recovers data even if MFT is damaged.
- Provides full support for long file names while recovery.
- Supports operating systems Windows 95, Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Supports MS Windows Serve 2003, Windows Serve 2003 R2, Windows Serve 2008, Windows Serve 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012
- Interactive user interface
- Requires no specific skill set in performing data recovery
- Also available in trial version
In order to perform a quick and complete recovery of lost Windows data, Kernel for FAT and NTFS software is embedded with three effective scanning modes: Quick Scan, Extensive Scan and File Trace. Quick scan is the fastest mode and enables user to repair files and folders damaged due to MFT damage, corruption of the file system(s), presence of bad sectors on disk, and Index corruption. Extensive Scan mode is comparatively slower but it can recover data lost due to hard disk formatting, deletion of hard disk partitions, and recreation of hard disk partitions. File Trace mode scans the complete hard disk sector by sector to recover maximum amount of data. It is preferred when earlier modes fail to recover desired Windows data.
Many Other Features Make Kernel for FAT and NTFS - Windows Data Recovery Software One of its Kinds. Embedded with Features Like
- Save recovery snapshot-that allows saving of scanning process in between
- Load recovery snapshot-that allows loading the snapshot and starting the recovery
- Find Files and File Filters-that allow user to search a file quickly and specifically
- Settings-that enable user to include/exclude or skip etc particular file
make it the best PC File Recovery Software currently. With the help of these options, you can easily refine the entire data recovery process and get desired output. In addition, it also allows you to customize the software settings like "number of sectors to be read in a single attempt," "skipping duplicate files," "number of retries on bad sectors," etc. Windows Disk Recovery Software is also available in free trial edition for users to analyze it before purchase. Embedded with amazing set of features, exceptional results when tried to recover lost files and deleted folders, Kernel FAT and NTFS-Windows Data Recovery tool is a must have for every personal or professional data loss woes.
Try Free Evaluation Version:
Free evaluation version of Kernel for FAT and NTFS - Windows data Recovery tool is also available. You can use this free evaluation version to analyze the software features and performance. However, the evaluation version does not permit you to save the recovered files and folders, but you can analyze and take preview of all recoverable Windows data. In order to save the recovered files and folders completely, you need to purchase the absolute version of Kernel for FAT and NTFS - Windows data Recovery tool.
Supported File Systems: FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS